Sparkling Wine Brunch
Sunday, January 18th | 10:00AM-12:00PM
Note the time change (originally 11:00AM to 1:00PM) to accommodate for Sunday’s football game. Go HAWKS!
The Bubble Bar is a brand new Winterfest event showcasing bubbles produced in the Lake Chelan Valley. Taste sparkling wines produced by Karma Vineyards, Hard Row to Hoe, Cairdeas Winery and Tsillan Cellars.
- Karma Vineyards
- 2011 Methode Champenoise Pink: Elegant bubbles with strawberry and raspberry notes and hints of citrus
- 2008 Methode Champenoise Brut de Brut: Pear and sweet apple with light yeastiness and hints of citrus
- Hard Row to Hoe
- 2012 Methode Champenoise Lake Chelan “Good in Bed” Brut Rosé: This is a rich and toasty sparkler that exhibits complex flavors of berries and citrus, a creamy texture with great structure and balance. A light-salmon color that is fun and festive with lively bubbles and a dry, persistent finish with zero dosage!
- Cairdeas Winery
- 2014 Sparkling Grenache Blanc: Lightly sparkling, Prosecco-style, made in the Charmat method, floral aromas with tropical notes and a hint of orange on the palate; typically a wine club-only wine
- Tsillan Cellars
- 2013 Sparkling Brut Pinot Gris Methode Champenoise: This vintage was made from Tsillan Cellars’ Estate West Block Pinot Gris and has pleasant fruity aromas of apple, lime, and dried peaches. On the palate flavors of granny smith apple, pear, and a hint of yeast provide a crisp mouth feel that lingers into developing flavors of citrus and gentle notes of honey.
A great way to end your incredible Winterfest weekend, come enjoy unlimited bubbles, delicious food catered by Cannella Kitchen and learn a little about the sparkling wine produced here in Lake Chelan.
- Pear & Blue Cheese Tartlets
- Quiche Tartlets
- Umami Shrimp Cocktail
- Fried Pumpkin Dumplings
- Spiced Nuts
Your Winterfest Bubble Bar ticket includes a Winterfest Button, your all access pass to Winterfest weekend.
Tickets are $65 and include:
- Unlimited bubbles from four of the Lake Chelan Valley’s sparkling wine producers
- Meet and greet with the winemakers
- Catering by Cannella Kitchen
- Winterfest Button