WINTERFEST WEEKEND #2 IN DOWNTOWN MANSON
If you love beer or cider, this is the event for you! Taste craft beer and cider* in your commemorative Lake Chelan Winterfest tasting glass, and enjoy live music all weekend. Wondering where to start?
- For pilsners and pale ales, start with Methow Valley Pilsner or Bale Breaker Brewing Company’s Field 41 Pale Ale.
- Prefer stouts or porters? Try Iron Horse Brew’s Mocha Death, Badger Mountain’s Crema Stout, or Elysian Brewing’s Dragon’s Tooth Stout.
- Go ultra local (meaning, right across the street from Alefest) and try Lake Chelan Brewery’s new Heavens Lager.
- Get on the cider bandwagon and fill your tasting glass with Whiskey Barrel Cider Company’s Triple Play or D’s Wicked Baked Apple Cider.
- Warm up with Washington Gold Cider’s Lake Chelan Heritage Hot Spiced Cider.
This list is just the beginning!
*Ale and cider tastings are 5oz each.