Whaley’s general store is looking for a part-time person to work Thursday,Friday and 1 Saturday or Sunday a month . Sales and merchandising experience requested, they must have excellent customer service skills and dependable. A knowledge of pets and pet supplies preferred . Please send resume to email@example.com or (206) 819-8082 .
Guard Team: The Slidewaters Guard is responsible to provide every guest a better than expected experience during their visit to Slidewaters. This position requires a dependable, trustworthy person who is capable of being responsible for the lives and overall satisfaction of Slidewaters’ guests. A Slidewaters Guard must be able to maintain the highest level of attentiveness throughout an entire shift while sustaining a high level of professionalism during their employment. This position demands a friendly, approachable Team Member able to maintain good personal hygiene and cleanliness. Kitchen Team: A Kitchen Team Member is responsible for providing the highest quality food possible with speed and excellent customer service to all concession stand customers. This position requires a dependable, trustworthy person with a reliable form of transportation who can work efficiently during high stress and high demand situations. It is important that Kitchen Team Members be able to stay positive and friendly throughout their entire shift in order to ensure that the best service possible is being provided to our guests.
Lake Chelan Wine Alliance Executive Director
Potential candidates shall submit emailed Letter of Intent, Resume, and Recommendation Contact Info to the President of the LCWA. Angela Jacobs, Owner WineGirl Wines Winery & Tasting Room.
Reporting to the Board of Directors, the Executive Director (ED) will have overall strategic and operational responsibility for the Lake Chelan Wine Alliance’s (LCWA) staff, membership, programs, expansion, and execution of its mission. S/he will initially develop core programs, operations, and business plans including comprehensive marketing strategies, and then be accountable to execution of those operations, systems, and plans.
This is an annually renewable contract, hourly position involving a flex–time schedule. The Executive Director must be able to work weekends and holidays as needed to ensure LCWA events and promotional activities are properly hosted and supported. The ED answers to the LCWA Board of Directors.
The Lake Chelan Wine Alliance is a membership driven organization representing the wineries, tasting rooms, and allied members of the Alliance. Our current mission is to promote and elevate the wine experience of the Lake Chelan Wine Valley with a professional and collaborative spirit.
Leadership & Management:
• Develop, maintain, and support a strong Board of Directors: serve as ex-officio of each committee, seek and build board involvement with strategic direction for both ongoing local operations as well as for the rollout of strategic marketing and business plans
• Ensure ongoing program excellence, rigorous program evaluation, and consistent program quality of finance, administration, fundraising, communications, membership and event systems
• Recommend timelines, resources, and budgets needed to achieve program goals
• Actively engage and energize Lake Chelan Wine Alliance partnering organizations, ally members and membership wineries including regular membership visits and community group meetings
• Lead and develop management team as growth occurs. Ensure effective systems to track scaling progress, and regularly evaluate program components, so as to measure successes that can be effectively communicated to the board, stakeholders, and members
Fundraising & Events:
• Expand revenue generation via membership growth, sponsorship, fundraising and event activities to support existing program operations and regional expansion
• Use external presence and relationships to garner new fundraising opportunities with industry and community partnerships
• Plan, organize and coordinate all LCWA events, including but not limited to assistance with budget preparation, staffing, promotion, equipment rentals, and entertainment
• Coordinate marketing of said events including the development of printed materials, posters and other collateral as needed
• Coordinate public-relations and online media strategies
• Develop long and short-term measurable goals for fundraising, sponsorship and event growth
Communications & Administrations:
• Deepen and refine all aspects of communications–from web presence, emails and newsletters for member, industry and media relations with the goal of creating a stronger brand with measurable results in growth
• Maintain a year round calendar of promotions, events and marketing materials and subsequent communication of calendar to regional community groups and target markets
• Effectively develop Board of Directors communication channels
• Coordinate and schedule monthly meetings of the Board of Executive Directors and monitor minutes of the meetings and write up for distribution
• Develop and maintain database of existing membership, including monthly updates and timely information pertaining to each winery and allied businesses
• Develop and maintain database and long-term electronic storage of LCWA’s documents and files and determine those files that should be shared publicly to membership
• Receive mail and disburse to President and/or Treasurer as needed for action
Planning & New Business:
• Develop concrete systems and programs with responsibilities to build a foundation and organize the Lake Chelan Wine Alliance for growth
• Design marketing strategy and complete the strategic business planning process for the brand development toward target markets and demographics
• Strengthen partnerships establishing relationships with community organizations, non-profits and political leaders throughout the region
The ED will be thoroughly committed to the Lake Chelan Wine Alliance’s mission. All candidates should have proven leadership, marketing, and relationship management experience. Concrete demonstrable experience and other qualifications include:
• Advanced degree, ideally an MBA, with management experience; track record of effectively leading and regionally scaling a performance- and outcomes-based organization and staff; ability to point to specific examples of having developed and operationalized strategies that have taken an organization to the next stage of growth
• Unwavering commitment to quality programs and data-driven program evaluation
• Excellence in organizational management with the ability to manage and develop high-performance teams, set and achieve strategic objectives, and manage a budget
• Past success working with a Board of Directors with the ability to cultivate existing board member relationships
• Strong marketing, public relations, and fundraising experience with the ability to engage a wide range of stakeholders and cultures
• Strong written and verbal communication skills; a persuasive and passionate communicator with excellent interpersonal and multidisciplinary project skills
• Action-oriented, entrepreneurial, adaptable, and innovative approach to business planning
• Ability to work effectively in collaboration with diverse groups of people
• Passion, idealism, integrity, positive attitude, mission-driven, self-directed, and punctual