NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THE SUMMER 2016 SEASON!
Lake Chelan Artisan Bakery is now accepting applications for employment for the summer season. Positions start in early May. If you’d love to be part of the bakery team this summer please apply!
We are looking for friendly, hard-working individuals to fill a variety of roles at the bakery this summer. Whether you want to help bake beautiful pastries and breads or have top-notch customer service or barista skills, we’d love to hear from you.
Follow the link below to fill out our employment application. You may turn in your application at the bakery, or email or mail to the addresses below. If you have any questions, please email.
Lake Chelan Artisan Bakery
P.O. Box 2427
Chelan, Wa 98816
Atam Winery is hiring. We are looking for several part & full-time positions in our tasting room and also for events/weddings at our winery.
The scope of the work includes:
– Serving, sampling & selling our wines to our customers
– Educate customers about our wines, promote our wines
– Working with our POS (Point of Sales System)
– Help with related activities when we have events/weddings
Required Skills & Qualifications:
– Must have AT LEAST 12 months’ work experience in a customer facing position
– Must have a valid driver’s license
– Must have (or obtain) a MAST (mandatory alcohol server training) permit
– Must enjoy talking to customers
– Must be reliable & trustworthy
– Must be 21 year or older
Send your application to: email@example.com
Receptionist/Information Specialist (Lake Chelan)
compensation: Minimum wage and up. D.O.E. Full-time, hourly, non-exempt, year-round.
employment type: full-time
Minimum Requirements: Must be a high school graduate or have a GED. A minimum of two years work experience in business related or customer service oriented position.
Hours of work: This is a full time position with some nights and weekends required, with a combination of weekdays and weekends.
How to apply: Please send a resume and cover letter via email.
1. The Information Specialist will:
a) Serve as lobby “host”, meeting and assisting walk-in traffic.
b) Answer phones promptly and cheerfully.
c) Serve as support for the other staff members and their projects.
d) Provide the best customer service and information possible.
e) Distribute requested information accurately and in a timely manner, posting mail daily.
f) Keep the Visitor Center and lobby clean, stocked with applicable materials and serve as
g) Communicate relevant information to other staff and volunteers regarding member and
h) Provide excellent, friendly and professional customer service.
i) Be proficient in mailing procedures.
j) Be proficient in all Microsoft office programs, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
2. Serve in a secretarial capacity to the Executive Director, the Chamber Board of Directors and other
staff. Prepare and transcribe correspondence, minutes, reports, and documents on a variety of
programs, activities, councils and committees as assigned.
3. Take advantage of training opportunities as approved by the Executive Director and Chamber
4. Other duties as assigned by the Executive Director
1. Demonstrate knowledge and correct use of Chamber of Commerce annual work-plan and/or
2. Work independently and be cooperative with others.
3. Be proficient in the English language including composition, spelling, grammar and punctuation.
4. Maintain a customer service orientation, be courteous and diplomatic in the exchange of
information and present a positive image of the community and the Chamber to our customers.
5. Be knowledgeable of resource information in the office.
6. Be knowledgeable of local and regional resources and referrals.
7. Be knowledgeable of Chamber and community activities.
8. Be knowledgeable of services offered by Chamber members.
9. Each employee will be responsible for reading and understanding the guidelines set forth in the
by-laws, policies & procedures, office documents and the employee handbook. Employees must
sign the acceptance form that accompanies the employee handbook as a condition of
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
1. The Chamber of Commerce does not maintain a business vehicle. Use of personal vehicles may be
required. Employees will be compensated for mileage traveled for Chamber business outside of
the general Chelan Valley area, provided a request is made in advance and the proper
reimbursement forms are completed.
2. All employees are expected to maintain an organized, clean and functional workstation.
3. Hand-eye coordination and fine manipulation are necessary to operate computers and various
office equipment. This position requires occasional lifting of at least 50 lbs.
4. Assist with the maintenance of a clean, organized office and lobby.
Comments: This job description reflects the general details considered necessary to achieve the principle functions of this job. It should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent to this position. This job description may be changed at the discretion of the Executive Director.