The Chelan Valley Inn is in need of a part-time weekend employee. Must live in or near Manson. Duties include: Make phone and in-person reservations using online system, answer guest inquiries regarding property and surrounding locale, check guests in and out, light outside maintenance, housekeeping, laundry, general property upkeep/maintenance.
Hours: Friday afternoons, Saturday morning with a mid-day break, then afternoon/early evening, Sunday mornings (possibly Sunday afternoons or, if preferred, Monday mornings)
Pay: DOE – start date ASAP Contact Tammy at 360-770-1674 for more info.
Starbucks in Chelan is currently looking to hire a Shift Supervisor. This position contributes to Starbucks success by assisting the store manager in executing store operations during scheduled shifts.This job deploys partners and delegates tasks so that partners can create and maintain the Starbucks Experience for our customers. Models and acts in accordance with Starbucks guiding principles. To learn more and to apply, click here.
Starbucks in Chelan is currently looking to hire a Barista. This position contributes to Starbucks success by providing legendary customer service to all customers. This job creates the Starbucks Experience for our customers by providing customers with prompt service, quality beverages and products, and maintaining a clean and comfortable store environment. Models and acts in accordance with Starbucks guiding principles. To learn more and to apply, click here.
(8-10) Housekeepers – these are full-time seasonal positions beginning immediately and ending mid-September. Employees must be available to work a Thursday – Sunday schedule. This position pays $10 per hour and is eligible for the Housekeeping Bonus Program at the end of the season. Previous housekeeping experience is helpful, but not required.
(1) Maintenance Worker – this is a seasonal position beginning immediately and ending mid-September. The successful applicant will have strong organizational skills and performs a variety of basic maintenance duties in order to maintain all of the Resort facilities. Must have a valid Washington State Driver’s License. This position pays $11.31 per hour. Previous maintenance experience is required.
(1) Front Desk Associate – this is a seasonal position beginning immediately and ending mid-September. The successful candidate will provide support services to the owners/guests, as well as supporting the administrative functions of the resort. This position pays $10.30 per hour. Previous Front Desk experience is desirable.
All applicants for the positions listed above must meet the following:
(1) Must be at least 18 years old.
(2) Must be available to work flexible shifts, weekends and holidays.
(3) Upon hire all applicants must provide documentation that verifies their identity and eligibility to work in the United States.
All positions are open until filled.
Job descriptions and employment applications are available at: (1) www.wapatopoint.com (2) Human Resources, 1 Wapato Point Parkway, Manson WA 98831