The Lake Chelan Chamber of Commerce is pleased to offer the use of conference rooms and facilities to our members. We have two conference rooms available for reservation. Our large conference room holds a maximum of 20; our small conference room holds a maximum of 12. Both rooms are configured with tables and chairs and are not suited for activities other than business meetings.
The rooms are available Monday – Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00pm. To reserve conference room space at the Lake Chelan Chamber of Commerce, please call 509.682.3503
Available for your use
- Glasses and coffee cups, plates, silverware
- LCD projector (must be reserved when you schedule the room)
- Flip chart easel (please bring your own markers and paper)
- Wifi internet connection
Basic Etiquette of Use
- Parking in front of the office has a 3-hour limit; please park in the lot behind the Lake Chelan Chamber of Commerce if your meeting is over 3 hours.
- Please bring your own coffee, creamer, sugar, and any other beverages.
- It is okay to make one or two copies on our copy machine, but please ask a receptionist first.
- Bring your own flip chart paper and markers.
- Please keep the door closed when your meeting begins; this helps keep the noise level down for our staff.
- Place all garbage into garbage can.
- Wipe down the counters and table and return chairs to original location. (Disinfectant wipes are found under the sink in both upstairs and downstairs kitchen).
- Please put dirty dishes in the dishwasher.
- Do not leave any food or drinks in the refrigerator.
To Request Use of Conference Room
- Call the Lake Chelan Chamber of Commerce at 509.682.3503 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will receive a confirmation email for your reserved date and time.
- We ask for 24-hour advance in reservation. If you do not receive your confirmation timely, please call the office.
- If you need to cancel a reservation, we appreciate a 48 hour notice.
If you have specific questions about the facility or your reservation, please contact Olivia Plew at email@example.com or call 509-682-3503.