This committee develops, directs and oversees the marketing plans that promote the Lake Chelan Valley. They make recommendations for marketing strategy and spend to the Chamber Board of Directors annually. The Chamber works directly with two marketing Firms PBJS and GreenRubino,
- Lacey Lybecker (Marketing Manager, Lake Chelan Chamber of Commerce)
- Adam Rynd (Owner, Sage Rentals)
- Erin McCardle (City Liaison, Chelan City Council)
- Bob Christopher (First to plant a vineyard in Lake Chelan and Past Chamber Board President)
- Eric Campbell (Vice President of Operations, Campbell’s Resort, Chamber Board Member)
- Gerry Ustanik (Owner, Mountain View lodge)
To review projects the committee has developed and working on or if you are member of the media, please view the media page.