Fall “Must-Dos” in Lake Chelan
Lake Chelan is here for harvest bounty. This autumn, we are open – to new beginnings and old friends, as our neighbors, businesses, farmers and vintners prepare for our fall harvest and look ahead. Join us in celebrating vineyards and views, our restaurants and main street charm, and of course, our spectacular lake. Book your stay in Lake Chelan and add these must-dos to your itinerary:
1. Take a wine flight. Take to the skies with Lake Chelan Helicopters for a flying wine tour.
2. Dine with a winemaker. Local restaurants pair up with local winemakers for freshly paired feasts. Make reservations for a one-of-a-kind experience. Check with your favorite restaurants and wineries for specific events and special harvest dinners.
4. Shake hands with a farmer. Find out what’s fresh on the farmers market tables, from apples to pears and watermelons to pumpkins, with farmers markets throughout the Lake Chelan Valley.
5. Relax at the spa. Get away from the hectic day-to-day and book a massage, wrap or pedicure to recharge your body, mind and spirit.
6. Play a round (or two) of golf. Fall in the Lake Chelan Valley brings the sunshine score and extends your golf season well into October. Golf one or all eight courses, all within just a short driving distance of the Lake Chelan Valley.
7. Craft your own food tour. With a variety of dining choices, it’s easy to turn your weekend into a dining tour of Lake Chelan that includes elegant multi-course meals with delicious wine pairings, authentic Mexican dishes or good old American fast food.
8. Get festive with Harvest Fest and Crush. Celebrate the Lake Chelan Valley’s harvest season and unique community heritage or observe first-hand the steps involved in grape harvest and wine production at the annual Lake Chelan Crush Festival.