NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THE SUMMER 2016 SEASON!
Lake Chelan Artisan Bakery is now accepting applications for employment for the summer season. Positions start in early May. If you’d love to be part of the bakery team this summer please apply!
We are looking for friendly, hard-working individuals to fill a variety of roles at the bakery this summer. Whether you want to help bake beautiful pastries and breads or have top-notch customer service or barista skills, we’d love to hear from you.
Follow the link below to fill out our employment application. You may turn in your application at the bakery, or email or mail to the addresses below. If you have any questions, please email.
Lake Chelan Artisan Bakery
P.O. Box 2427
Chelan, Wa 98816
Lake Chelan Eagles is Now Hiring
Position: Part time Bartender
Must be available weekends and Mondays.
No experience necessary, willing to train.
Responsibilities Include: Preparing and serving beverages, answering phone, handling pull tabs, maintaining a clean working environment, set up and tear down for special events. Lifting up to 50lbs,
Must be willing to obtain MAST and Food Handler’s Card within 90 days of hire. Must be legal to work in the US.
To apply, visit Lake Chelan Eagles at 209 E Woodin Ave and fill out an application with Nick.
Lake Chelan Eagles is an equal opportunity employer.
Atam Winery is hiring. We are looking for several part & full-time positions in our tasting room and also for events/weddings at our winery.
The scope of the work includes:
– Serving, sampling & selling our wines to our customers
– Educate customers about our wines, promote our wines
– Working with our POS (Point of Sales System)
– Help with related activities when we have events/weddings
Required Skills & Qualifications:
– Must have AT LEAST 12 months’ work experience in a customer facing position
– Must have a valid driver’s license
– Must have (or obtain) a MAST (mandatory alcohol server training) permit
– Must enjoy talking to customers
– Must be reliable & trustworthy
– Must be 21 year or older
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org