Siren Song is immediately hiring a hostess, a busser, and a prep cook.
No experience required for busser and hostess. Looking for someone with a strong work ethic who can work Saturdays. Students welcome!
Prep cook for assist in preparation and service of menu items and culinary events. In your role at our newly opened, state of the art kitchen, you’ll perform various kitchen duties including dishwashing, general cleaning, inventory control and storing of food and non food items. 1-3 years kitchen experience, a food handler’s permit, a passion for cooking, and ability to work weekends are all required. Pizza and bread making experience a plus.
Please send resume, references, and cover letter to email@example.com.
Winery & Tasting Room
Tasting Room Manager/Events Coordinator FT/PT
Tasting Room Associate PT May-Oct 2015
Winery Apprentice PT June-Dec 2015
Looking to have some fun while you do serious work to make people happy? Apply now to start immediately for summer through late fall jobs!
WineGirl Wines is looking to hire great, genuine, hard working, not afraid to get dirty, Jack or Jill-of-all-trades, creative, go-with-the-flow, always smiling types for the tasting room AND winery production TEAM.
Who is on our team?
The team at WineGirl Wines works hard and is proud of their work. We work to bring smiles to our customer’s faces and make their vacations memorable all by having fun. In order to do this, we are looking for peeps who are ready to learn a million new fun things, keep things spiffy and clean, who have a high level of positive energy, and full of smiles. Have I mentioned once that you needed to know anything about wine in order to be successful here? We will provide the basic information and training necessary to be knowledgeable about the wine; you JUST need to be passionate about learning and FUN.
Do these quotes inspire you?
I have fun at work. -Carol Kane
I never did a day’s work in my life, it was always fun. -Thomas Edison
What is WineGirl Wines and what is that Whacky Winery all about?
WineGirl Wines is a place of empowerment, where dreams and pigs fly high, literally. If you can dream big and want a whole different fun in the sun summer job helping make the vacation experience of a lifetime for our guests, this is the place for you.
We are first and foremost about bringing smiles to our customers’ faces and adding great memories to their vacation lives. We are always eager to know more about our customers. We want to know their favorite wines, we want to know from where they are visiting, and we want to know why they came to see us. We’re constantly getting to know our guests until they become our friends and then like a second family. It’s like Cheers, the winery where everyone knows your name and your wine of choice. We are the vacation family everyone dreams of; the second family we all wish we could spend every holiday.
Things are crazy weird, artistic and unique around here, but the bottom line is delivering a fun, long lasting memorable experience by delivering creativity, positivity and a friendly atmosphere. Wine is fun, art is fun, and people are fun. But, we are serious about our wines and serious about our responsibility that through wine, art and fun everyone is having a blast.
We are a team. We work together to stay clean, organized and open-minded. We do not tolerate laziness, complaining, or bad attitudes. Standing around, personal facebooking, txting or cell phone use, excessive breaks or an inability to keep yourself busy while on the job are not acceptable around here. If cash in a till tempts you, move on now. How can we be having fun if we’re not moving?
Are you a well-qualified candidate?
- You are 21 years of age with a current MAST Permit.
- You have a history of positive employment and 3 employment references.
- You have reliable means of transportation to MANSON, WA 98831.
- You have a great physical condition. We work long hard hours and REGULARLY lift 45lb cases of wine. We are tight on space and often squeeze between tightly packed rows and boxes. Production often requires getting wet and moving heavy equipment with pallet jacks.
- You are not afraid of cleaning, mopping, sweeping, windows, weeding, moving tables and chairs.
- You are not afraid of tools, ladders, gardening, painting and learning how to fix things.
- You are Outgoing, Passionate, Responsible, Punctual, Trustworthy, Honest, and a Great Smile.
Can you answer YES to all of these questions?
- Are you a great conversationalist?
- Are you full of energy and want everyone around you to be having the FUN?
- Do you genuinely care about what people have to say?
- Are you super eager to learn about the BOMB world of WINE?
- Does customer service thrill you?
- Do you take the initiative to get the job done?
- Are you a quick study to learn about wine and the industry of wine in Washington?
- Does cleanliness make you happy and do you take pride in efficiency?
- Do you have the endurance to stand/move on your feet for up to ten hours?
- Do you pay attention to detail and follow all directions including those below?
Please bring, mail or email your application, letter of interest, and 3 employment references to:
WineGirl Wines Winery & Tasting Room
222 E Wapato Way :: PO BOX 327
Manson, WA 98831
U.S.F.S. JOBS Chelan / Entiat
Seeking a part-time applicator in the Chelan area. Only professional looking and drug free applicants with a clean driving record please. Work can be strenuous so applicants must be in good physical condition. Passing the Washington State Department of Agriculture Pesticide Applicators Examination prior to employment is required. Call 509-682-1249 or emailDirk@CascadeWeed.com.
Now hiring Gift Shop Manager/Specialist, Guard Team, and Kitchen Team Members for Summer 2016. Seeking responsible, mature, capable individuals looking to provide Slidewaters guests with a better than expected visit to the waterpark. Offering competitive wages, bonuses, flexible schedules, fun work environment, all necessary training, sun, water and friendships. For more information visit Slidewaters.com