Why Moss Adams? Moss Adams brings more West to business. At Moss Adams, we’re excited by the greatness of possibility and the extraordinary potential for companies and individuals to prosper. With more than 2,600 professionals across 20-plus locations in the West and beyond, we provide the world’s most innovative companies with specialized accounting, consulting, and wealth management services to help them embrace emerging opportunity.
Introduction to the team
Assurance Services’ industry-focused teams deliver quality audits and other services to public and privately owned middle-market companies, not-for-profit organizations and governmental agencies. Services include internal audit, employee benefit plans, outsourced accounting, contract compliance and sustainability audits.
Individuals who thrive at Moss Adams exhibit the following success skills – Collaboration, Critical Thinking, Emotional Intelligence, Executive Presence, Growth Mindset, Intellectual Curiosity, and Results Focus.
• Manage external audit engagements including client expectations, budgets and financial reporting
• Deliver detailed analysis of findings and coordinate all analytical, technical and research tasks
• Collaborate with Senior Managers and Partners in the areas of risk assessment, audit plan programs and internal audit reports.
• Build relationships with existing clients, including involvement in networking and business development activities
• Provide both leadership and supervision to Audit Staff and Seniors
• Bachelor’s degree with a major in accounting or related field required
• Minimum of 4 years of related experience
• Previous experience in a public accounting firm preferred
• CPA required
• Minimum of 2 years of supervising and training experience
• Proven experience in managing multiple client engagements simultaneously
• Strong motivation to meet client deadlines and provide excellent client service
• Candidates must possess a willingness and ability to travel to client locations
• Strong analytical and report writing skills required
• Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
• A comprehensive understanding of data analysis techniques
• Creative problem solving and research skills
Here, you’ll be challenged and rewarded for leadership, technical excellence, and inspired perspectives. That’s why we offer opportunities to build your skills and explore your career in a supportive environment. At Moss Adams, where you take your career is up to you.
Opportunities available in our Wenatchee, Yakima and Tri Cities, WA locations.
Please apply online: https://mossadams.taleo.net/careersection/6/jobdetail.ftl?job=17970&lang=en&sns_id=mailto#.XIGRoBt7UdY.mailto
Moss Adams is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.