Why Moss Adams? Moss Adams brings more West to business. At Moss Adams, we’re excited by the greatness of possibility and the extraordinary potential for companies and individuals to prosper. With more than 2,600 professionals across 20-plus locations in the West and beyond, we provide the world’s most innovative companies with specialized accounting, consulting, and wealth management services to help them embrace emerging opportunity.
Introduction to the team
Assurance Services’ industry-focused teams deliver quality audits and other services to public and privately owned middle-market companies, not-for-profit organizations and governmental agencies. Services include internal audit, employee benefit plans, outsourced accounting, contract compliance and sustainability audits.
Individuals who thrive at Moss Adams exhibit the following success skills – Collaboration, Critical Thinking, Emotional Intelligence, Executive Presence, Growth Mindset, Intellectual Curiosity, and Results Focus.
• Oversee staff on pre-audit planning and field work for engagements, reviewing client accounting and operating procedures
• Perform internal control testing and planning to support an audit opinion, including: preparing supporting work paper documentation, conducting analytical reviews of account balances and preparing financial statements
• Research technical issues that arise during the course of audit engagements
• Create draft audit reports for management review
• Assist Managers and Partners in preparing risk assessment, audit plan programs and internal audit reports.
• Build relationships with existing clients, including involvement in networking and business development activities
• Provide both leadership and supervision to Audit Staff
• Bachelor’s degree with a major in accounting or related field required
• Minimum of 2 years of related experience
• Previous experience in a public accounting firm preferred
• CPA preferred. If not a CPA, must meet educational requirements to sit for the CPA exam as outlined by the Board of Accountancy in the state of your preferred office location required
• Ability to travel to client locations which may include occasional overnight stays
• Experience in managing multiple client engagements at the same time
• Motivated to meet client deadlines and provide excellent client service
• Strong analytical and report writing skills required
• Comprehensive understanding of data analysis techniques
• Creative problem solving and research skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Here, you’ll be challenged and rewarded for leadership, technical excellence, and inspired perspectives. That’s why we offer opportunities to build your skills and explore your career in a supportive environment. At Moss Adams, where you take your career is up to you.
Opportunities available in our Wenatchee, Yakima and Tri Cities, WA locations.
Please apply online: https://mossadams.taleo.net/careersection/6/jobdetail.ftl?job=17694&lang=en
Moss Adams is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.