Back of House Attendant
We are a Rhône inspired destination winery in Lake Chelan, WA that offers its employees a supportive and appreciative team environment. We build authentic friendships with our team, wine club members and guests, and welcome diverse candidates across all industries to apply. We are currently seeking a Back of House Attendant to join our team!
As a Back of House Attendant, you will serve as an integral member of the Cairdeas Winery Tasting Room, responsible for providing prompt and efficient back of house assistance to tasting room team members and customers. This position is 15 to 40 hours a week depending on the time of year.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Food preparation
• Washing dishes
• Assistance In keeping wine stocked
• Assistance In packing up wine for guests
• Bussing and wiping down tables in between guests
• Keeping up to date on all tasting room communications regarding daily procedures and operations
• Working with entire team on overall cleanliness and organization of tasting room
• Working with the entire team on tasting room opening and closing duties
• Maintaining prompt attendance and reliability
• Maintaining a professional demeanor with all guests and team members
• Flexibility to work with production team and offsite events as needed (bottling, picking, dinners, and events)
• A commitment to genuine and excellent customer service and professionalism
• On-the-fly analytical and problem-solving skills
• An affinity for clean spaces (!), organization is key!
• The ability to manage priorities and workflow in a fast-paced environment.
• Willingness and flexibility to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
• Eagerness to learn and grow with a team, be a committed part of the Cairdeas Crew family
• Flexibility in their schedule, including evenings and weekends
Must be at least 18+ years of age to handle any wine related task listed above. Class 12 or 13 permit required, and we will assist in paying for the training to obtain one if needed. Must be able to bend, squat, climb, push, stoop and crouch repeatedly Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods as required by job duties. Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs on a regular basis. Must be able to coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously.
• $17-20 per hour DOE
• Tip Sharing (15% of tips per shift worked)
• Paid Time Off (0.077 hours accrued per hour worked)
• Matching Retirement Plan
• 50% Employee Discount
Phone: (506) 687-0555