Lake Chelan School District
Lake Chelan School District has an opening for a long-term substitute HS Counselor from January 4,
2022 – February 4, 2022.
Minimum Qualifications to Include:
• Washington State ESA Counseling Certificate
• Organizational skills
• Able to promote high expectations and demonstrate a caring attitude
• Able to communicate and work effectively with parent groups, staff and students
Basic Required Tasks:
• Individual counseling based on teacher, parent and self referrals (personal and academic).
• Coordination of services for community based counseling and outside agencies.
• Work cooperatively with teachers to coordinate “student staffing” and resulting academic and/or
behavior intervention plans.
• Participate on committees as appropriate, including but not limited to CARE Team, Parent
Advisory Council, etc.
• Ability to coordinate and develop 504 plans
• Skill in career guidance, scheduling and post secondary placement
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) and ESL endorsed staff are encouraged to apply.
Position open until filled
Current LCSD employees need to apply through Employee Access. To log into Employee Access, use the
Skyward link located on the main page of our district website.
Interested applicants are asked to complete a Fast Track online application located on the district website at:
For questions about this position please contact Brad Wilson, CHS Principal, at firstname.lastname@example.org or
For application questions, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com or 509-682-3515.
Phone: (509) 682-3515