The Lookout at Lake Chelan (www.chelanlookout.com) is a lakeside village located on the north shore of Lake Chelan just one mile from downtown. Beautifully appointed custom-built vacation homes, sweeping lake views and a world of recreation creates the perfect environment for families to reconnect and unwind. Our unique community features a 70-slip marina, sandy beach cove, pool, hot tub, pickleball & bocce ball courts, trails, parks, and playgrounds.
JOB OVERVIEW & REQUIREMENTS:
The Lookout is looking for an experienced Director of Marketing & Communications to oversee our marketing, advertising and public relations. This position will play a significant role shaping the company’s strategic planning to ensure that the marketing activities contribute to our company’s long-term success. The ideal candidate has extensive marketing background and work experience managing a variety of promotional projects end-to-end, including paid advertising campaigns and digital marketing techniques. This position will report directly to the General Manager.
• Develop and implement a cohesive marketing plan to increase brand awareness and meet company’s financial objectives. Set current and long-term goals.
• Manage marketing budget and expenditures. Drive the implementation of marketing campaigns that meet business objectives and drive leads/occupancy.
• Maintain brand standards and ensure compliance across all channels.
• Work closely with the sales department to align sales and marketing strategies.
• Assemble and monitor marketing budgets and all campaigns. Prioritize marketing projects and allocate resources accordingly. Take responsibility for annual marketing plan, strategy and implementation.
• Prepare regular reports and presentations on marketing programs & efficacy.
• Conduct market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth. Track competitors’ activities; evaluate their positioning and devise counter-strategies
• Provide guidance and ideas to organize effective sales & community events.
• Participate in the quarterly and annual business planning of the company’s objectives.
• Identify and plan differentiated and impactful marketing strategies/materials.
• Direct and support market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data for short- and long-term market forecasts and reports.
• Build long-term relationships with employees, partners and stakeholders. Create synergistic marketing campaigns and events with other local businesses to promote the Lookout and the Chelan Valley.
• All other responsibilities associated with the position.
• Proven work experience Marketing Director or another senior role.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or relevant field.
• Demonstrable experience implementing successful marketing campaigns.
• Knowledge of SEO, web analytics, digital advertising and social media.
• Strong leadership, interpersonal & communications skills.
• Excellent analytical and project management skills.
• Strategic mindset with ability to make difficult decisions.
• Ability to conduct market research as it relates to real estate and hospitality.
• Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success.
Exempt position with full company benefits.
Salary depending on experience.