COREYO – Do you know which abs are the most important for core strength and stability?
Reach deep into the full core. Our core is not just that search for the six pack in the front of the belly. In our CoreYo practice we’ll work on the core related to the belly itself but also on the core related to standing balance and arm balances and just pure strength. We’ll learn a little anatomy along the way.
Be ready to be Challenged!
When: Thursdays, 5:15 – 6:15 pm
Where: In studio or virtual
Price: $20 Drop In or your Yogachelan Passes.
- Please bring your own mat and towel.
In studio attendance:
- Pre-registration required for in studio classes.
- Arrive about 5-10 minutes before class to complete a waiver.
- Read postings regarding health and safety precautions.
- We will be social distancing.
- Masks required.
- No cancellations within 24 hours of class.
Instructor: Lynda Kennedy, RYT500, E-RYT200, YACEP, RYS, Kinesioligist, BS Clinical Psychologist, 1000s of hours of teaching experienc
“By adding CoreYo class to my running training, I’ve been able to set the clock back at least 5 years! I set new personal best times for the half marathon and 10k! Having a stronger core means better form so I’ve been injury free as well. Thanks Lynda!” – Bob S