Join us for this challenging practice as we explore different ashtanga yoga, vinyasa power. Test your skills with arm balances, hand stands, balances and twists.
Ashtanga Yoga, also called Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga, is a vigorous and flowing style of yoga developed in the 20th century. It involves synchronizing breath with progressive and continuous postures, which produces internal heat while increasing strength, flexibility, and endurance.
When: Saturdays 8:00 – 9:15 am
Where: In studio or virtual
Price: $20 Drop In or your Yogachelan Passes.
- Please bring your own mat and towel.
In studio attendance:
- Pre-registration required for in studio classes.
- Arrive about 5-10 minutes before class to complete a waiver.
- Read postings regarding health and safety precautions.
- We will be social distancing.
- Masks required.
- No cancellations within 24 hours of class