Lake Chelan will kick off a new annual event this holiday with Small Town Holidays in the Lake Chelan Wine Valley November 27 – December 31, 2020. The Lake Chelan Valley will be blanketed in magical holiday lights, fireworks every weekend, as well as local boutiques, wineries and restaurants dressed up for the holidays. Whether you are visiting for the first time, consider Lake Chelan your second home or are lucky enough to live here year round – the holidays feel a little more magical in Lake Chelan.
Small Town Holidays in the Lake Chelan Wine Valley is a month-long celebration. The event kicks off the day after Thanksgiving in downtown Chelan and the celebration continues throughout the weekend in the wineries of Lake Chelan and downtown Manson. Event highlights include:
- Light Up the Lake Grand Lighting 11/27
- Hot Friday Shopping in Historic Downtown Chelan
- Santa Neighborhood Tours 3pm every Friday and Saturday
- Wine Barrel Train Rides 1pm in Downtown Manson every Saturday
- Fireworks Every Weekend
- Lady of the Lake Holiday Boat Parade Every Weekend
- Holiday Lights at the Lake Driving Tour
- Historic Downtown Chelan Window Wonderland Competition
- Wineries in the Lake Chelan Wine Valley will open with take away options and outdoor experiences
This year’s event theme is LOCAL. Swing into downtown Chelan or Manson and find that uniquely curated gift in one of their shops; grab take-out at any of the restaurants around the lake and enjoy at home; or stop by one of our wineries to take in the views and enjoy an award-winning glass of wine. There is nothing like a local experience in our charming small town. Join us in focusing on LOCAL shopping, dining, sipping and more this holiday season!
Small Town Holiday events and activities have been designed with current health and safety restrictions in mind so patrons have a safe and enjoyable experience in the Lake Chelan valley.