Campbell’s Thanksgiving is an annual tradition with many families in the Northwest. Our astonishing buffet features traditional turkey fixings, plus Pacific Northwest fresh seafood, freshly baked pastries and desserts — you’ll be grateful for a bounty so big!
We open our Thanksgiving reservation books on October 1st of each year. Reservations can be made online or by phone (509)-682-2561.
$55 adults I $30 for kids 6 to 12 I under 6 eat for free
Our spread includes:
- Brined and smoked turkeys
- Carved bourbon-maple glazed ham
- Apple-walnut stuffing
- Scratch gravy
- Smoked salmon sides
- Browned butter mashed potatoes
- Corn bread and rolls
- Autumn harvest rice
- A multitude of fall and holiday inspired side dishes and salads
- Variety of canapés cakes, pies, cheese cakes and other scrumptious desserts
- And the best part of Thanksgiving? The leftovers! So we have put together a Thanksgiving leftover take home kit so you can enjoy this wonderful spread after you wake up from your nap! Kits sold separately for $10.