Chelan Lanes has an opening for a front desk attendant. Salary based on experience.
Need to have the ability or be trained to do the following:
- Perform functions which require organization, bending, reaching, turning, lifting, climbing and stocking up to 50lbs.
- Walk or stand for long periods of time.
- Work days, nights, holidays and weekends.
- The environment includes bright, dim or flashing lights and loud sounds.
- Maintain safety standards at all times.
- Show an eagerness to learn new skills and systems.
- Prior guest service and cash handling experience is preferred.
- Greet and respond to guest in a friendly and positive manner.
- Pleasant, upbeat and sociable personality.
- Display excellent communication skills both verbal and non.
- Communicate clearly and professionally while interacting enthusiastically with guests and fellow co-workers.
- Work as a team player in meeting guests needs, and actively contributes to the efforts of other departments.
- Attend all required department and company meetings and training sessions.
- Operate registers and all POS systems.
- Count money in cash drawer at the beginning of the shift to ensure accurate pars.
- Perform basic math functions to collect and process payments for all activities purchased.
- Receive payments by cash, credit card or vouchers and issue receipt, credits and/or change to guest
- Assist with lane set up, shoe rental, ball selection and bowling instructions.
- Observe, instruct and monitor Guests for safety and guideline adherence.
- Perform Opening, Running and Closing department duties as assigned.
Position open until filled
Interested applicants can drop resumes and or job applications at the Chelan Lanes front desk, ATTN: Nicole Province
Phone: (509) 682-2251