Riverwalk Inn & Cafe
We are looking for a general manager to oversee all staff, budgets and operations of a 13 room hotel and breakfast café.
General manager duties include supporting overall strategy, managing people, guest communication, and hotel upkeep/improvement. To be successful at this position, you should be a thoughtful leader and confident decision maker, helping our staff develop and be productive, giving our guests excellent hospitality, while ensuring our profits are on the rise.
Ultimately, you’ll help our company grow and thrive.
• Oversee day-to-day operations
• Design strategy and set goals for growth
• Develop and market current and new events to generate revenue growth
• Maintain budgets set by upper management and optimize expenses
• Implement policies and processes
• Ensure employees work productively and perform professionally
• Evaluate and improve operations and financial performance
• Prepare regular reports for monthly meeting with upper management
• Provide solutions to issues (maintenance, employee conflicts, profit decline, etc)
• Management experience or education in hospitality/hotel management
• Experience in planning and budgeting
• Knowledge of business process and functions
• Excellent communication skills
• Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
Phone: (509) 670-4287