Harmony Meadows Tennis & Event Center
Harmony Meadows, a boutique destination tennis Guest Services, is searching for an experienced and energetic manager to join our team. The ideal candidate has a positive attitude, is passionate about the service and wellness industry, can thrive in a dynamically changing position, and enjoys working with people. Harmony Meadows aims to provide all its guests with a premium customer experience and this position plays a leadership role on our team. You will have the opportunity to be part of a fun atmosphere where both customers and employees have a great experience that is welcoming and engaging.
The Guest Services Manager is responsible for ensuring and providing flawless, upscale, professional, and high-class guest service experiences at Harmony Meadows, responding to guests needs and anticipating their unstated ones. This includes customer service for accommodations, tennis and wedding operations. This position works with the owners to collect and analyze customer feedback and provide strategic direction to continuously improve overall ratings, offerings, and programming.
With the addition of nine upscale rooms this winter to the three-suite inn and the Hayloft Suite, Harmony Meadows will have a total of 13 rooms to manage. The Guest Services Manager is responsible for the customer experience at booking and check-in, serves as guest concierge, manages housekeeping, assists with breakfast service, and manages guests’ departure from the Guest Services.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Manage reservations over the telephone and the internet with reservation software
• Manage corporate events and weddings
• Check in and welcome guests
• Assist guests with directions and trip planning as needed
• Replenish amenities, linens and supplies in all guest areas
• Assist with preparation and service of daily breakfast and clean up
• Assist with housekeeping
• Manage and implement maintenance and deep clean schedules
• Manage Rooms, Food & Beverage and Housekeeping employees
• Train, hire, fire, review staff, maintain morale
• Establish standards for personnel performance and customer service
Qualifications and Skills
The ideal candidate will have a myriad of interconnected general management skills to contribute to the success of Harmony Meadows. The skills and personality traits we are looking for include:
• Leadership – being able to build consensus and motivate employees around key goals
• Interpersonal Skills – being extroverted, and enjoy being around high energy and demanding people
• Negotiation and conflict management – be comfortable dealing with difficult situations and turn them into positive outcomes
General Information about Harmony Meadows:
Complimentary tennis and pickleball
Medical, dental and vision coverage
Free coffee and 50% discount at the cafe
This is a full-time, year-round position. You must be available to work weekends and holidays from 7 am – 7 pm, and coordinate time off with the owners.
Compensation starts at $38,000 per year, depending on skills and experience.
Phone: (206) 321-0836