Lake Chelan Shores HOA
Housekeeper – Seasonal or Year Round $14.28 per hour
A Housekeeper will support general resort operations by cleaning resort units and maintaining resort quality standards. This position will promote Resort Standards and effectively provide services personally or refer requests to the appropriate department manager as needed to exceed guest expectations.
Essential Job Functions
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Cleans resort units to include sleeping quarters, kitchens, bathrooms and living rooms: Maintains and adheres to housekeeping detail standards. Cleans, vacuums, dusts, and sanitizes bathrooms, kitchens, and lobbies. Makes beds. Replenishes supplies, such as kitchenware and toiletries, linens, towels.
• Cleans resort Public areas including Pool area and furniture, Bathrooms, Recreation Center, Clubhouse, Exercise Room, Office space to standards
• Maintain positive customer and associate relationships: Respond appropriately to guest inquiries and concerns to ensure total guest satisfaction. Handle guest issues to resolution in effort to improve the guest experience and escalate any outstanding guest inquiry or concern to management that may require additional monitoring or follow-up. Make appropriate service recovery recommendations. Promote team work and quality service through daily communications and coordination with other departments.
• Assist in Laundry utilizing laundry equipment in a safe manner. Fold and store linen as defined by Supervisor.
• Performs other duties as needed
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
• High School diploma or equivalent preferred
c) Knowledge and skills
• Detail oriented with organizational skills
• Familiarity with cleaning products and equipment
• Ability to read and comprehend routine instructions, short correspondence and memos
• Ability to give high priority to customer service
• Must maintain a professional appearance and a Can-Do, positive attitude towards all guests and staff
• Must be people oriented and able to work independently or with others as needed
d) Technical Skills
• Has knowledge of general cleaning concepts
• Has knowledge of cleaning chemicals
• Has experience with cleaning tools and equipment
e) Job experience
• Preferred six months related housekeeping experience
Phone: (509) 682-4531