Lake Chelan School District
Lake Chelan School District has an opening beginning with the 2022-2023 school year for an HR/Payroll Assistant to work part-time, 25 hours per week, year-round. Salary is $26.00-$32.00 an hour.
Qualifications to include:
• Two years of college (72 quarter hours), or AA degree preferred
• Experience in payroll and/or accounting preferred
• Excellent computer skills including Word and Excel in a Microsoft Windows environment
• Ability to perform basic math, including calculation using fractions, percentages, and/or ratios
• Skills in database management and record keeping.
• Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects
• Ability to manage responsibilities and meet deadlines
• Ability to keep accurate records and compile reports.
• Detail oriented with strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to identify, communicate, and resolve problems in a timely manner
• Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
• Successful completion of Washington State Patrol, FBI and Sexual Misconduct Clearance.
Interested applicants are asked to complete an online application located on the district website at www.chelanschools.org.
For questions about the position please contact Brad Wilson at 509-682-4061 or email@example.com
For questions about the application process please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or 509-682-3515.
Phone: (509) 682-3515