Lake Chelan School District
Lake Chelan High School has an opening for a boys’ assistant soccer coach. Salary range is $3,400-$4,100, based on prior, documented, school district experience in the same sport.
Qualifications to include:
• Prior successful, soccer coaching experience
• Prior soccer playing experience preferred
• Proven ability to coach at the high school level
• Successful experience working with staff, students and parents
• Valid first aid and CPR card or willingness to obtain upon being hired
• FBI, Washington State Patrol and Sexual Misconduct background clearance
Position is open until filled
Current LCSD employees need to apply through Employee Access. To log into Employee Access use the SKYWARD link located on the main page of our district website.
Interested applicants are asked to submit a letter of interest and complete a certified district application online at www.chelanschools.org
For questions, please contact Scott Paine, District Athletics Director, at 509-682-4061 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Human Resources at 509-682-3515 or email@example.com
Phone: (509) 682-3515