Lake Chelan School District
Chelan High School has an opening for a head girls’ basketball coach starting the 2020-2021 season. Salary range is $5,050-$6,000, based on prior, documented, school district experience in the same sport.
Qualifications to include:
• Prior successful, basketball coaching experience
• Proven ability to coach at the high school level
• Willingness to work with staff, students, and parents
• Valid First Aid/CPR/AED card, or willingness to obtain upon being hired
• FBI, Washington State Patrol and Sexual Misconduct background clearance
Position is open until filled
Current LCSD employees need to apply through Employee Access.
Interested applicants are asked to complete a Fast Track online application located on the district website at: www.chelanschools.org.
For questions please contact Rob Rainville, District Athletic/Activities Director, 509-682-4061 ext. 713 / email@example.com; or Human Resources at 509-682-3515 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phone: (509) 682-3515