Lake Chelan School District
Lake Chelan School District has a job opening for a Learning Assistance Program (LAP) paraeducator focusing on behavior and academic interventions with students, starting immediately to work up to 7.75 hours per day. Placement will be at Chelan High School.
Salary range is $17.23-$20.32 per hour dependent upon prior school district experience in the same job classification. (An additional .50 cents per hour is available for an individual with an AA degree, .75 cents per hour for a BA/BS degree $1.00 for a MA/MS degree and .10 cents for 100 clock hours.)
Minimum requirements include:
• Two years of college (72 quarter hours), an AA degree, or passing score on the ETS ParaPro Assessment to meet ESSA (Every Child Succeeds Act) requirements
• Valid first aid/CPR card, or willingness to obtain upon hiring
• Washington State Patrol, FBI and Sexual Misconduct clearance
• Other job requirements as included in the district’s Para educator job description
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) and ELL/ESL endorsed candidates are encouraged to apply
Position open until filled
Current LCSD employees need to apply through Employee Access. To log into Employee Access use the Skyward link located on the main page of our district website.
Interested applicants are asked to complete an online application located on the district website at: www.chelanschools.org
For questions about this position please contact Brad Wilson, CHS Principal, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 509-682-4031. For application questions, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com or 509-682-3515.
Phone: (509) 682-3515