We are a Rhône inspired destination winery in Lake Chelan, WA that offers its employees a supportive and appreciative team environment, the opportunity to be immersed in all things wine, a family-friendly mindset, plus tips/bonuses, a paid time off program, medical/dental/vision, and retirement savings plans. We build authentic friendships with our team, wine club members and guests, and welcome diverse candidates across all industries to apply.
THE POSITION: We’re looking for the right fit individual to join our team year-round, full-time, and this position is flexible in that it can be crafted to fit your unique abilities to add value to our team. We are looking for someone with a warm and friendly personality who is approachable and engaging, and who has experience in:
• Food Service
• Event Management
• Wine Knowledge (mostly just a curiosity to learn about the industry)
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
• We provide on-the-job training and all the resources you need to feel confident in your position.
• We offer reasonable shift hours (11:00am-6:00pm), with flexibility and a paid time off program.
• Tips and wine club bonuses, along with a competitive hourly rate. Plus, medical/dental/vision insurance and a matching retirement savings plan for our full time team members.
• Our team members are an extension of who we are. They are respected and appreciated, and treated with compassion and understanding.
ABOUT US: Cairdeas Winery (we say ‘card-is’) makes Rhône-inspired wines on the north shore of Lake Chelan. The name is Irish Gaelic for friendship, goodwill, or alliance. We are known for the great care we take with our customers, wine club members and employees alike. We are down to earth, passionate about our craft, family-oriented, and genuine in our approach.
READY TO APPLY?
Email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, plus three reasons you might be just the right addition to our team. We look forward to hearing from you!
Phone: (509) 687-0555