Lake Chelan Physical Therapy
Lake Chelan Physical Therapy has an open position for a year round Licensed Physical Therapist. Bilingual applicants with strong multitasking and computer skills are encouraged to apply.
To Apply: Send a Cover Letter with a Resume or Application via one of the following options:
1. Mail: PO Box 6, Chelan, WA. 98816
2. Email: email@example.com
3. In Person: 123 E Johnson Ave, Suite 4, Chelan.
Applications can be downloaded from our website at lakechelanphysicaltherapy.com or stop by our office to pick one up!
If you have any questions, please email them to Melissa at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (509) 682-4713, 8am to 5pm Monday thru Friday. Position details, duties, and skills/qualifications are listed below.
Promotes and maintains health by providing physical therapy services.
* Identifies patient care issues; providing information and commentary; recommending options and courses of action; implementing physical therapy directives.
* Assesses patient health by interviewing patients; performing physical examinations; obtaining, updating, and studying therapy histories.
* Documents patient care services by charting in patient records.
* Performs therapeutic procedures by administering manual exercises; instructing, encouraging, and assisting patients in performing physical activities, such as non-manual exercises, ambulatory functional activities, and daily-living activities; and in using supportive devices, such as crutches, canes, and prostheses.
* Provides continuity of care by developing and implementing patient management plans.
* Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations; adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
* Maintains production objectives by noting current treatment trends; monitoring actual physical therapy services rendered to production objectives.
* Maintains legal and accreditation compliance by adhering to policy positions concerning federal, state, and local regulations, and Jacho standards; anticipating emerging issues.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Enhances physical therapy and clinic reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
* Helps in other areas of clinic operations such as assisting patients with schedules, answering telephones and patient check-in.
Licensed Physical Therapist in the State of Washington, Physiological Knowledge, Health Promotion and Maintenance, Creating a Safe, Effective Environment, Motivating Others, Organization, Good Bedside Manner, Patient Services, Health Care Administration, Documentation Skills, Listening, Verbal Communication
Hours and Pay:
Work schedule is negotiable. Lake Chelan PT is open Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm. Benefits include paid holidays, PTO and health insurance once probation period is completed. Pay is dependent on experience.
Phone: (509) 682-4713