Lake Chelan School District
Lake Chelan School District has an opening for a long-term substitute teacher to teach PE at Chelan MS/HS. Position will be from the beginning of the 2021-22 school year until Nov. 23, 2021.
Qualifications to include:
• Valid Washington State teaching certificate with PE/Health endorsement
• Prior experience teaching or substitute teaching
• Experience building and fostering positive student relationships
• Understanding of state health and fitness standards
• Effective organizational, supervisory and time management skills
• Excellent communication skills to work with students, parents, staff and administration
• Successful experience working in a collaborative environment, and willingness to collaborate with teachers, administrators, classified staff and parents
• Bilingual /bicultural (English/Spanish) applicants are encouraged to apply
Position open until filled
Interested applicants are asked to complete a Fast Track online application located on the district website at: www.chelanschools.org.
For questions about this position please contact Brad Wilson, High School Principal, at 509-682-4061 or email@example.com.
For application questions, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or 509-682-3515.
Human Resources Mashayekh
Phone: (509) 682-3515