Lake Chelan Shores HOA
Maintenance Technician – $14.28 per hour Full Time Year Round
The Maintenance Technician performs all general facility maintenance under minimum supervision in a manner which ensures the preservation of optimum quality and efficient production. Perform service requests and repairs as directed. Perform maintenance work for make-ready units as directed. Clean and inspect in building systems, assist in maintenance of all Common Areas including pool, landscaping, snow removal and report deficiencies to supervisor. Adhere to the company’s safety programs.
Essential Job Functions
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Basic knowledge of repair and replacement of general fixtures, general repair includes: doors, windows, walls, flooring, ceilings, furniture, and cabinetry.
• Perform general painting throughout the resort.
• Apply general working knowledge of in room maintenance.
• Assist in landscape maintenance including mowing, trimming, irrigation repairs, planting, weeding.
• Clean and maintain outside landscape: including emptying trash, pick up of trash, general landscape work and ashtray cleanliness.
• Maintain Common Area facilities including Recreation building, Sport courts, Office space, Boat Dock and Waterfront areas.
• Clean and maintain swimming pool and patio areas.
• Assist in snow removal seasonally as required.
• Complete all necessary work orders and inventory requirements.
• Performs other duties as needed.
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
Knowledge and skills
• Knowledge of basic tool function
• Ability to complete work orders
• Ability to take direction and complete tasks
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize assignments
• Ability to test chemicals and ensure proper pool maintenance (select sites)
Technical Skills Preferred
• Skilled in plumbing, electrical, drywall would be very helpful
• 1 year in role or similar role is preferred
• Able to safely lift up to 50 pounds, carry loads up stairs, and lift items overhead.
• Constant walking, standing, pushing, pulling, carrying, lifting, kneeling, bending, stooping, and moving during working hours.
• Must be comfortable with ladders and heights.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for their job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Phone: (509) 682-4531