Wapato Point Management Company
Under general supervision, perform a variety of maintenance duties to provide the highest level
of safe, secure and well-maintained fixtures and lodging units at Wapato Point Resort.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Promote and maintain positive customer relations by providing first class customer
service to all owners/guests.
2. Report to work on time on all scheduled days with a neat and clean appearance.
3. Process and complete maintenance requests from owners and guests; assist guests when
requested. If possible, repair item; if not, report to Supervisor for replacement or for
repair by outside contractor.
4. Verify and provide maintenance of items on the routine checklist for condominium
5. Deliver and replace light bulbs, change batteries in TV remote controls.
6. Maintain and clean furnace and A/C units, including filter replacement.
7. Repair/maintain drapery rods, runners and replace hooks.
8. Repair/replace window and sliding glass door screens; repair and/or replace window
9. Repair/replace fireplace screens, towel bars and shower rods.
10. Replace smoke alarm batteries according to schedule.
11. Make keys; replace locksets.
12. Repair/replace and maintenance exterior lighting.
13. Maintain all company tools and vehicles in good working order. Perform minor repairs
14. Move furniture and appliances, including load and unload.
15. Writing requests for inventory items.
16. Assist Safety Services as needed.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Minor repair on appliances including replacement of ice makers.
2. Minor plumbing repairs including repair or replacement of toilets, sinks, faucets, and
hot water tanks.
3. Replace electrical switches, outlets and light fixtures.
4. Repair/replace door handles, cabinet hardware and hinges
5. Maintain pools and hot tubs.
6. Minor roof leak repairs.
7. Snow removal.
8. Minor carpentry.
9. Assist with minor building repairs and maintenance including tape & texture, drywall
repair, patching and interior and exterior paint touch-up.
10. Wallpaper removal.
11. Minor tile repair and replacement.
12. Weekly inspection, cleaning, and routine maintenance of sewer lift stations.
13. Daily inspection and maintenance of recreation equipment.
14. During winter, make sure all buildings are winterized and continue monitoring the heat.
15. Maintain orderly shop area.
16. Perform other duties as required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Any combination of education, training and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform
the duties of the job.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
1. Basic knowledge of electrical, carpentry, sheetrock repair, painting, plumbing and
2. Ability to respond to owners, guests and co-workers in a considerate and polite manner.
3. Knowledge of basic building maintenance techniques.
4. Knowledge of occupational hazards and of basic safety procedures and precautions.
5. Skill in operating small hand/power tools and equipment.
6. Ability to perform moderately strenuous physical activity.
7. Ability to work as a member of a crew.
8. Follow written and verbal instructions.
9. Communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
Owners/guests, contractors and vendors.
Must possess a valid Washington State Driver’s License. Perform additional duties as required.
HRM: Tanaya West
Phone: (509) 687-9511