Lake Chelan School District
Lake Chelan School District has a potential opening for an ELL / Bilingual Paraeducator. This position would be for one year only, starting the 2021-2022 school year to work up to 7 hours per day. This position will support identified limited-English students with English language acquisition in a variety of settings and classes at Chelan Middle School.
Salary range is $17.87-$21.05 per hour dependent upon prior school district experience in the same job classification. (An additional 25 cents per hour is available for an individual with an AA degree, 50 cents per hour for a BA degree and 10 cents per hour for 100 clock hours.)
• Support students’ language development under the direction of the English Language Development Teacher
• Facilitate small groups of students for language acquisition
• Supervise students during recess/lunch
Minimum requirements include:
• Two years of college (72 quarter hours), an AA degree or have successfully passed the state Praxis test to meet the “No Child Left Behind requirements
• Bilingual/Biliterate required (English/Spanish)
• Valid first aid/CPR card, or willingness to obtain upon being hired
• Washington State Patrol, FBI and Sexual Misconduct clearance
• Other job requirements as included in the district’s Paraeducator job description
Position open until filled.
Current LCSD employees need to apply through Employee Access. To log into Employee Access use the Skyward link located on the main page of our district website.
Interested applicants are asked to complete an online application located on the district website at: www.chelanschools.org
For questions please contact Brian Wood, CMS Principal, at 509-682-4073 firstname.lastname@example.org or Human Resources at 509-682-3515 email@example.com
Phone: (509) 682-3515