Lake Chelan School District
Lake Chelan School District has an opening beginning with the 2020-2021 school year for a full time 6th – 12th grade math teacher.
Qualifications to include:
• Valid Washington State teaching certificate with appropriate endorsement
• Understanding of Common Core State Standards
• Understanding of instructional strategies and assessment practices
• Well versed in state reform, assessment and curriculum alignment
• Demonstrated ability to work and communicate effectively with students, parents and staff
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) and ESL endorsed candidates are encouraged to apply
Position open until filled.
Current LCSD employees need to apply through Employee Access. To log into Employee Access use the Skyward link located on the main page of our district website.
Interested applicants are asked to complete an online application located on the district website at www.chelanschools.org.
For questions please contact Brian Wood, Chelan MS Principal, at email@example.com, or Brad Wilson, Chelan HS Principal, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 509-682-4061; Human Resources at email@example.com or 509-682-3515.
Phone: (509) 682-3515