Lake Chelan School District
Lake Chelan School District has several one-year only paraeducator positions starting the 2021-2022 school year dependent on school schedules. These positions will support student supervision during the school day. Responsibilities include assistance with crossing guard duty, supervision of students during recess and lunch, and other duties as assigned to support student learning. Some of the day will be spent outdoors during inclement weather (hot and cold).
Salary range is $17.87-$21.05 per hour dependent upon prior school district experience in the same job classification. (An additional 25 cents per hour is available for an individual with an AA degree, 50 cents per hour for a BA degree)
Minimum requirements include:
• Two years of college (72 quarter hours), an AA degree or have successfully passed the state Praxis test to meet the “No Child Left Behind requirements
• Washington State Patrol, FBI and Sexual Misconduct clearance
• Willingness to work outside during inclement weather
• Current 1st Aid/CPR card or willingness to obtain
• Other job requirements as included in the district’s Paraeducator job description
Positions open until filled
Current LCSD employees need to apply through Employee Access. To log into Employee Access use the Skyward link located on the main page of our district website.
Interested applicants are asked to complete an online application located on the district website at www.chelanschools.org.
For questions about the position, please contact Erin Morin, MOE Principal, at email@example.com
For questions about the application, please contact Tamar Burns in Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or 509-682-3515.
Phone: (509) 682-3515