Lake Chelan Physical Therapy
Lake Chelan Physical Therapy has an opening for a year round Physical Therapist Aide.
We are a busy physical therapy clinic looking for an energetic aide to work 40 hours per week. Bilingual (Spanish) applicants are encouraged to apply.
THIS IS AN ENTRY LEVEL NON-LICENSED POSITION.
To apply send in one of the following two options.
1. Cover Letter and Resume with References.
2. Cover Letter and Employment Application.
Send documents to Lake Chelan Physical Therapy at:
1. Mail: PO Box 6, Chelan, WA. 98816.
2. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. In Person: 123 E Johnson Ave, Suite 4, Chelan.
Applications can be downloaded from our website at www.lakechelanphysicaltherapy.com or stop by our office to pick one up.
If you have any questions, please contact Melissa at email@example.com or call (509) 682-4713, 8am to 5pm Monday thru Friday. Position details, duties, and skills/qualifications are listed below.
Supports physical therapy care delivery by preparing treatment area, patient, equipment and materials under the supervision of a physical therapist.
* Prepares treatment room for patient by following prescribed procedures and protocols.
* Provides information to patients by answering questions and requests.
* Assists Physical Therapist with patient treatments.
* Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
* Provides equipment and supplies by sterilizing and delivering equipment and supplies to treatment area.
*Helps cover the front desk by scheduling patients, answering phones, scanning patient paperwork and more.
*Responsible for daily/weekly cleaning and maintenance.
*Other duties as assigned.
*Create a Safe, Effective Environment through Verbal Communication, Listening and Teamwork.
*Proficient with computers, telephones and other office electronics.
*Applicants need to have strong multitasking skills and be able to be on their feet most of the work day.
*Proficient with time management and coordination.
*Have reliable transportation.
Hours, Pay & Benefits:
Lake Chelan PT is open Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm with an hour for lunch break. Benefits include paid holidays, medical insurance and PTO. Pay is DOE.
Phone: (509) 682-4713