Physical Therapist Aide
Lake Chelan Physical Therapy
Lake Chelan Physical Therapy has an opening for a year-round Physical Therapist Aide.
We are a busy physical therapy clinic looking for an energetic aide to work 24 hours per week. Possible full-time work in the future. Bilingual (Spanish) applicants are encouraged to apply. THIS IS A NON-LICENSED POSITION.
To apply send in one of the following two options.
1. Cover Letter and Resume with References.
2. Cover Letter and Employment Application with References.
Send documents to Lake Chelan Physical Therapy at:
1. Mail: PO Box 6, Chelan, WA. 98816.
2. Email: email@example.com
3. In Person: 123 E Johnson Ave, Suite 4, Chelan.
Applications can be downloaded from our website at www.lakechelanphysicaltherapy.com or stop by our office to pick one up.
If you have any questions, please contact Melissa at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (509) 682-4713, 8am to 5pm Monday through Friday. Position details, duties, and skills/qualifications are listed below.
Supports physical therapy care delivery by preparing treatment area, patient, equipment and materials under the supervision of a physical therapist.
* Prepares treatment room for patient by following prescribed procedures and protocols.
* Provides information to patients by answering questions and requests.
* Assists Physical Therapist with patient treatments.
* Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
* Provides equipment and supplies by sterilizing and delivering equipment and supplies to treatment area.
*Helps cover the front desk by scheduling patients, answering phones, etc.
*Responsible for daily/weekly cleaning and light maintenance.
*Other duties as assigned.
*Create a Safe, Effective Environment through Verbal Communication, Listening and Teamwork.
*Proficient with computers, telephones and other office electronics.
*Applicants need to have strong multitasking skills and be able to be on their feet most of the workday.
*Proficient with time management and coordination.
*Have reliable transportation.
Hours, Pay & Benefits:
Position begins ASAP. Work Monday through Friday with benefits that include paid holidays and PTO. Pay is DOE.
Phone: (509) 682-4713