Lake Chelan School District
Lake Chelan School District will have two bus driver positions starting the 2021-2022 school year. These positions are for 3 hours a day with a salary range of $22.82-$28.62 an hour, depending upon prior school district experience in the same job classification.
Qualifications to Include:
• Valid WA State Commercial Driver’s License (Class B minimum) with “S” Endorsement
• Air Brake Restriction Removed
• Valid 1st Aid/CPR/AED card, or willingness to obtain upon hiring
• Department of Transportation Physical
• Washington State Patrol, FBI & Sexual Misconduct Clearance
• Willing to complete a pre-employment drug test and random drug testing after employment.
Positions open until filled.
Current LCSD employees need to apply through Employee Access. To log into Employee Access use the SKYWARD link located on the main page of our district website.
Interested applicants are asked to complete a Fast Track online application located on the district website at: www.chelanschools.org.
For questions please contact Tammy Williams, Transportation Supervisor, at 509-682-2442 or email@example.com ; or Human Resources at 509-682-3515 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phone: (509) 682-3515