Lake Chelan School District
Lake Chelan School District has openings for substitute custodians beginning immediately. Salary is set at $16.68 per hour.
Requirements include the following:
• Valid Washington State Driver’s License
• Related experience and/or training of equivalent combination of education and experience
• Physically fit and able to lift and/or move up to 50lbs
• Washington State Patrol, FBI and Sexual Misconduct clearance
• Bilingual/bicultural encouraged to apply (English/Spanish)
Interested applicants must complete an online Fast Track application that is found on the district website: www.chelanschools.org
For questions please contact Human Resources at email@example.com or 682-3515.
Lake Chelan School District does not discriminate in any programs or activities on the basis of sex, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, age, veteran or military status, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, disability, or the use of a trained guide dog or service animal and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. The following employee(s) has been designated to handle questions and complaints of alleged discrimination:
Title IX / Civil Rights Compliance Coordinator: Human Resources, 509-682-3515 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Section 504 / Special Education / ADA Coordinator, 509- 682-7744 or email@example.com Lake Chelan School District, PO Box 369, Chelan, WA 98816
Phone: (509) 682-3515