Why Moss Adams? Moss Adams brings more West to business. At Moss Adams, we’re excited by the greatness of possibility and the extraordinary potential for companies and individuals to prosper. With more than 2,600 professionals across 20-plus locations in the West and beyond, we provide the world’s most innovative companies with specialized accounting, consulting, and wealth management services to help them embrace emerging opportunity.
Introduction to the team
Tax Services’ teams deliver quality tax solutions to public and privately owned middle-market companies, not-for-profit organizations and high net worth individuals.
Individuals who thrive at Moss Adams exhibit the following success skills – Collaboration, Critical Thinking, Emotional Intelligence, Executive Presence, Growth Mindset, Intellectual Curiosity, and Results Focus.
• Advise clients on corporate, partnership, individual and trust and estate tax services
• Oversee the calculation and analysis of proprietary tax strategies for clients
• Continue to develop relationships with clients, including involvement in networking and business development activities
• Provide clients with in depth industry knowledge
• Ensure that Seniors and Staff are up to date on current tax practices and changes in tax law
• Provide both leadership and supervision to Tax Seniors and Staff
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field required; Master of Tax preferred
• Minimum of 4 years of related experience
• Previous experience in a public accounting firm preferred
• CPA required
• Minimum of 2 years of supervising and training experience
• Proficient in corporate, partnership and individual taxation
• Prior experience working with large, multi-state, internationally active middle-market clients preferred
• Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational skills required for managing multiple client engagements
• Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Here, you’ll be challenged and rewarded for leadership, technical excellence, and inspired perspectives. That’s why we offer opportunities to build your skills and explore your career in a supportive environment. At Moss Adams, where you take your career is up to you.
Opportunities available in our Wenatchee, Yakima and Tri Cities, WA locations.
Please apply online:
Moss Adams is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.