Lake Chelan School District
Lake Chelan School District has an opening for a long-term substitute teacher for
PE at Morgen Owings Elementary.
Position will be from February 1, 2022 to the end of the school year, June 16, 2022.
Qualifications to include:
• Valid Washington State teaching certificate with PE/Health endorsement
• Prior experience teaching or substitute teaching
• Experience building and fostering positive student relationships
• Understanding of state health and fitness standards
• Effective organizational, supervisory and time management skills
• Excellent communication skills to work with students, parents, staff and administration
• Successful experience working in a collaborative environment, and willingness to collaborate
with teachers, administrators, classified staff and parents
• Bilingual /bicultural (English/Spanish) applicants are encouraged to apply
Position open until filled
Interested applicants are asked to complete a FastTrack online application located on the district
website at: www.chelanschools.org.
For questions about this position please contact Erin Morin, MOE Principal, at 509-682-4031 or
For application questions, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com or 509-682-3515.
Phone: (509) 682-3515