Lake Chelan School District
Lake Chelan School District has an opening for a long-term substitute
teacher for 3rd Grade at Morgen Owings Elementary School.
Position will be from January 4, 2022 – February 4, 2022.
Qualifications to include:
• Valid Washington State teaching certificate with appropriate endorsement for K-8
• Prior experience teaching or substitute teaching
• Familiar in applying English Language Proficiency (ELP) Standards to instruction
• Understanding of effective instructional strategies and assessment practices
• Familiar and experienced in using language acquisition best practices
• Knowledge and experience using a simultaneous biliteracy instructional model
• Effective organizational and time management skills
• Excellent communication skills to work with primary/elementary school age
students, parents, staff and administration
Position open until filled
Interested applicants are asked to complete a Fast Track online application
located on the district website at: www.chelanschools.org.
For questions about this position please contact Erin Morin, MOE Principal, at
email@example.com or 509-682-4031.
For application questions, please contact Human Resources at
firstname.lastname@example.org or 509-682-3515.
Phone: (509) 682-3515