Lake Chelan School District
Lake Chelan School District has job openings for substitute school bus drivers commencing immediately. Salary range is $20.54 an hour.
The school district will train perspective applicants and reimburse certain expenses after successful completion of the course, receipt of license and a minimum of 10 drives as a Chelan School District employee.
Qualifications to Include:
• Valid WA State Commercial Driver’s License (Class B minimum) with “S” Endorsement
• Air Brake Restriction Removed
• Valid 1st Aid/CPR/AED card
• Department of Transportation Physical
• Washington State Patrol, FBI & Sexual Misconduct Clearance
• Willing to complete a pre-employment drug test and random drug testing after employment.
Position open until filled
Current LCSD employees need to apply through Employee Access. To log into Employee Access use the SKYWARD link located on the main page of our district website. If you don’t have an Employee Access username and password, please contact Tamar.
Interested applicants are asked to complete an online application located on the district website at www.chelanschools.org. There is much more information about the position on the district application.
For questions please contact Tammy Williams, Transportation Supervisor, at 509-682-2442; or Human Resources at email@example.com or 509-682-3515.
Phone: (509) 682-3515