Tourism & Promotion
This committee develops, directs and oversees the marketing plans that promote the Lake Chelan Valley.
- Lacey Lybecker (Marketing Manager, Lake Chelan Chamber of Commerce)
- Adam Rynd (Owner, Sage Rentals)
- Erin McCardle (City Liaison, Chelan City Council)
- Bob Christopher (First to plant a vineyard in Lake Chelan and Past Chamber Board President)
- Eric Campbell (Vice President of Operations, Campbell’s Resort, Chamber Board Member)
- Gerry Ustanik (Owner, Mountain View lodge)
To review projects the committee has developed and working on or if you are member of the media, please view the media page.
Membership really matters. Join today!
The Lake Chelan Chamber of Commerce is excited to have you join our organization. We work tirelessly to promote, protect and advocate for business. With your support we make the Lake Chelan Valley Business community a better place to do business, work and live.
Chamber location & hours
216 East Woodin Ave Chelan, WA 98816
PO Box 216 Chelan, WA 98816
Visitor Center Hours:
9:00am – 5:00pm
10:00am – 4:00pm